If you shop at Amazon.com, you can help UUCM earn money. If you go to https://smile.amazon.com/ , your shopping experience is exactly the same as at https://www.amazon.com , except that UUCM gets a percentage of all sales made through https://smile.amazon.com/, once it’s set up. It’s that easy!
Here’s what you need to do to set things up:
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/
- If you are not already/yet logged into your Amazon account, you should see the following in a web page:
Then, log into your Amazon account there.
- Choose your charity — search for “Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Milford” and select it.
- Now you should be on your Amazon Smile page. If you look to the upper left of the page, you should see something like this:
Note that your chosen charity (Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Milford) should be displayed (it tends to get truncated.)
- From this point, as long as you do your Amazon shopping within the smile.amazon.com (not via www.amazon.com!) web pages, UUCM will receive a percentage of your purchase prices.
Note: You only have to do the above setup once, and you’re done. From that point on, you only need to go to smile.amazon.com to help UUCM with its budget.
For more details about Amazon Smile, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about
The Amazon Assistant
To help you remember to use smile.amazon.com, you can install the Amazon Assistant in your browser.
Click here to find out how to install this in your favorite browser.
Learn more about Amazon Assistant.